PRICING & PACKAGES
Individual lessons begin at $40/hour. I highly encourage students to purchase a set of lesson packages in order to save money and for a more consistent path to results. Contact me to get started!
- Package #1: Four weeks of lessons for $144 (Save 10%)
- Package #2: Six weeks of lessons for $204 (Save 15%)
- Package #3: Twelve weeks of lessons for $384 (Save 20%)
TROMBONE & BRASS PRIVATE LESSONS
I have over a decade of experience teaching brass style and technique to students ranging from middle school age to adults. All students can expect to work on the following areas of playing:
- Fundamentals: embouchure, breathing, sound development, articulation, technique
- Etude and repertoire study
- Stylistic exercises
- Solo and ensemble preparation
- Beginning improvisation and an introduction to music theory
All levels of trombone players are welcome. For other brass instruments, I may be more selective depending upon your experience level.
Learn the fundamentals of music-making! To understand music theory is to understand how all music works. This is especially helpful for young piano students. Musicians with a strong basis in music theory will generally progress quicker and much further and quicker than their peers who are only studying how to play an instrument.
For all instruments. Learn an approach to playing in the jazz style and begin to improvise on your own.