PRICING & PACKAGES
Individual lessons begin at $40/hour and $20/half-hour. I highly encourage students to purchase a set of lesson packages in order to save money—plus, setting up a lesson schedule encourages a consistent path to results.
- Package #1: Four private lessons for $144 (Save 10%)
- Package #2: Six private lessons for $204 (Save 15%)
- Package #3: Twelve private lessons for $384 (Save 20%)
Package discounts are only available for 60-minute private lessons.
No package discounts are offered for lessons outside of my home studio.
TROMBONE & BRASS PRIVATE LESSONS
I have over a decade of experience teaching brass style and technique to students ranging from middle school age to adults. All students can expect to work on the following areas of playing:
- Fundamentals: embouchure, breathing, sound development, articulation, technique
- Etude and repertoire study
- Stylistic exercises
- Solo and ensemble preparation
- Beginning improvisation and an introduction to music theory
All levels of trombone players are welcome. For other brass instruments, I may be more selective depending upon your experience level.
Learn the fundamentals of music-making! To understand music theory is to understand how all music works. This is especially helpful for young piano students. Musicians with a strong basis in music theory will generally progress quicker and much further and quicker than their peers who are only studying how to play an instrument.
For all instruments. Learn an approach to playing in the jazz style and begin to improvise on your own.